Every human brain is both a broadcasting and receiving station for the vibration of thought.The creative imagination is the 'receiving set' of the brain, which receives thoughts, released by the brains of others.When stimulated or 'stepped up' to high rate of vibration, the mind becomes more receptive to the vibration of thought which reaches it through the ether from outside sources.The stepping up process takes place through the positive emotions or the negative emotions.Through the emotions, the vibrations of thought may be increased.Vibration of an exceedingly high rate are the only vibrations picked up and carried by the ether, from one brain to another.Thought is energy traveling at an exceedingly high rate of vibration. Thought, which has been modified or 'stepped up' by any of the major emotions, vibrates at a much higher rate than ordinary thought, and it is this type of thought which passes from one brain to another, through the broadcasting machinery of the human brain.The emotion of sex stands at the head of the list of human emotions as far as intensity and driving force are concerned.The brain which has been stimulated by the emotion of sex, vibrates at a much more rapid rate than it does when that emotion is quiescent or absent.The sub conscious mind is the sending station of the brain through which vibrations of thought are broadcast.The 'creative imagination' is the receiving set through which the vibrations of thought are picked up from the ether.
You have but three principles to bear in mind, and to apply, when you wish to use your broadcasting station, the sub conscious mind, creative imagination and Auto suggestion.Through the ages which have passed man has depended too much upon his physical senses, and has limited his knowledge to physical things which he could see,touch,weigh and measure.Sometimes men speak lightly of the intangibles, the things which they cannot perceive through any of their five senses, and when we hear them, it should remind that all of us are controlled by forces which are unseen and intangible.Muraleedharan.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
- Concentration is the power of the mind, through fixed habit and practice, to keep your mind on one subject until you have thouroughly familiarised yourself with that subject and mastered it.It means the ability to control your attentin and focus on a given problem until you have solved.
- It may also mean the ability to throw off the effects of habits which you wish to discard, and the power to build new habits that are more to your liking. It means complete self mastery.
- concentration is the ability to think as you wish to think, the ability to control your thoughts and direct them to a definite end, and the ability to organize your knowledge into a plan of action that is sound and workable.
- Ambition and desire are the chief factors which enter into the act of successful concentration.
- Desire whatever you may, and if your desire is within reason and if it is strong enough, the power of concentration will help you to attain it.
- Nothing was ever created by a human being which was not first created in the imagination, through desire, and then transformed it into reality through concentration.
- When you concentrate your mind on a particular project, fact of a nature closely related to that project will 'pour' in from every conceivable source.The theory is that a deeply seated desire to accomplish a project, when planted in the right sort of 'mental soil' serves as a center of attraction or magnet that attracts to it everything that harmonizes with the nature of the desire.
- Learn to fix your attention on a given subject, at will, for whatever length of time you choose, and you will have learned the secret passage way to power and plenty.This is concentration.
- There are few causes that will make your mind wander: Physical - illness,shock,accident,restlessness ; Mental - profusion of interest,indolence, lack of interest,morbid anxiety,habit of drifting; Social-monotony of daily work,highly specialized duties narrowing the mental sphere.
- It is necessary to attend only to a few subjects so as to do well in them.Narrow your range and intensify your focus.
- Trace your own cause of mind wandering and follow a stringent method of work so as to enable you to concentrate on one thing at a time for at least half an hour.
- If you want to develop extra ordinary memory, it is necessary to develop the power of concentration.You can never recall what you have never concentrated with much attention.If the original experience is vague, the result will be vague.If you saw inattention you must not look for a rich harvest of recollections.If your mind wanders, you get a mass of vague and unorganized data.Let your mind concentrate, and mass is changed into a classified and easily recollected whole.
- Discovery and originality are the result of concentration.No man gets brilliantly original ideas about which he has thought little and of which he knows nothing at all.
- The best way to develop remarkable power of concentration is to memorize 100 digit numbers.This will sharpen your mental capacity and quantitatively measure your power of concentration.Do this very day just as a fun.Muraleedharan